Monday, March 26, 2012

KIDNEY BIOPSY

On the 23d Feb I had a Kidney Biopsy again I was not asleep just a little out of it. After the kidney biopsy I went back to the ward and after half an hour after that I landed up in ICU because of high blood pressure and an allergic reaction to the medication. My mom stayed with me until 2o'clock in the morning waiting for blood to arrive so that I could have a blood transfusion. After it arrived my mom went down to the ward and went to bed. The nurses said I was so white the only time they could tell if I was in the bed was when I opened my eyes. I don't remember much from ICU but I do know the nurses were very nice and very kind.

It left a very ugly bruise but it has healed nicely. 

1 comment:

  1. hi ... how are you today... i just landed to your blog searching about the biopsy. hope you are now live a healthy life, is it the scar from the biopsy

    ReplyDelete